For the detailer in search of less frequent wax applications, the No. 885 provides the ultimate in Collinite staying power. Provides a shine that’s unmistakably carnauba with durability that rivals even that of leading sealants. Long-lasting protection guards against UV, salt spray, marine growth, stains etc. High luster finish reduces drag by increasing surface sleekness; saving on fuel costs and helping achieve higher speeds on sailboats. Handcrafted and poured in the USA. *Editor's Choice Practical Sailor July 2009, Top Paste Wax Powerboat Reports October 2004, Top Performer Powerboat Reports 1994.
Apply THIN coat of wax with applicator pad to CLEAN section no larger than 2X2 ft at a time. When wax begins to dry (light, hazy residue will appear on surface), remove with dry microfiber towel or cotton cloth. If surface is soiled with stains/dirt/oxidation, first use Collinite’s No. 920 Fiberglass Boat Cleaner. See TECH SHEET for additional application tips and instructions.
- Boat/personal watercraft, RV, aircraft; topsides, hull, rails etc.
- CLEAN, contaminant-free surfaces only
- Exterior gel coat, fiberglass, clear coat, and highly finished wood
- Painted plastic and both painted/unpainted metals; chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass
- NOT recommended for rubber, non-skid, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic