Optimum Opti-Clay Black
Optimum™ Opti-Clay is the easiest, fastest, and the most effective conventional way to remove surface contaminants such as rail dust, brake dust, industrial fall out, tree sap, bug residue and paint overspray. Whenever the paint feels gritty after washing you can use Optimum™ Opti-Clay to restore the surfaces to a clean and smooth finish. You can also use Optimum™ Opti-Clay to decontaminate other automotive surfaces including glass, frills, wheels, plactic lenses, etc. Use Optimum™ Opti-Clay before waxing or sealing to safely remove bonded surface contamination.
Optimum™ Opti-Clay is available in two grades - standard Opti-Clay Yellow for usual contamination and Opti-Clay Firm Black for heavy contaminants and neglected vehicles.
Optimum™ Opti-Clay Yellow is packaged with 2 x 2 oz bars.
Optimum™ Opti-Clay Firm Black is packaged with 1 x 2.8 oz bar.
- Wash vehicle to remove loose dirt, dust & debris with Optimum™ Car Wash or Optimum™ No Rinse Wash & Shine.
- Dilute Optimum™ No Rinse at 2 oz. per gallon of water to make Optimum™ Clay Lube.
- Spray Optimum™ Clay Lube on a small area.
- Gently work Opti-Eraser back and forth over the wet surface until comtaminates are removed.
- Wipe with Optimum™ Microfiber Towel to reveal the finish.
- Continue in small sections until vehicle is complete, occasionally turning and folding the bar to expose a new, clean area.