Nano-technology based long-lasting sealant for paintwork or painted plastic components. The paintwork is protected by a coating of modified fluorocarbon nano-particles, which are as hard as glass. It freshens up the colors intensively, has a dirt repellent effect, and has an outstanding droplet run off effect. Depending on conditions, provides protection for up to 36 months.
2. Clean surface with 15% IPA solution to remove all polishing oils, waxes, and silicones.
3. Using the enclosed applicator labeled 1, apply SONAX BaseCoat (1) in a thin layer. For sensitive paint surfaces, the enclosed Microfiber Cloth can be used wrapped around the applicator.
4. Treat a small surface area using a criss-cross sequence. Allow to dry for approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute at the most, then wipe the treated surface with a clean microfiber towel to a streak free shine.
5. Repeat this process until the entire vehicle is treated and allow to cure for at least 1 hour - make sure the surfaces are not touched and do not get wet during this curing process.
6. After the prescribed curing time, apply the SONAX GlossCoat (2) to achieve a superior smoothness and deep shine. Spray the product directly onto white side of the applicator labeled 2 and spread over the surface.
Not recommended for glass.